I’ve been a little lazy these past few days with my blogging. I feel like the “vacay atmosphere” has caught up with me this holiday season that my creative juices have been a little bit empty and dry. I’ve been all books and movies for the past few days and – no blogging. Luckily, I’ve come across The Single Woman’s 30-Day Blogging Challenge and I think this would be something great to write about. I wasn’t able to find the 30 challenges in thesinglewoman.net website though. But I got lucky once again to find it in Girl’s Got Shine blogpost. Which, by the way, I suggest you should check out along with The Single Woman which are both equally inspiring sites.
I also believe this is so timely. A 30-day blogging challenge to start our 2016. I won’t be doing this until the 1st of January though but I do encourage you to join me with this challenge. This has been posted some three years ago but I thought there’s no harm in doing the challenge even though how late it might be.
So without any more fuss, here’s the 30-day blogging challenge for all women out there. For those single ones, for us to truly appreciate this state in our lives and for those who are not so single, for you to ponder and write about!
So here it goes:
- Your response to everyone’s favorite question: “And why are YOU still single?”
- Describe a moment or a day when being single really sucked.
- Describe a moment or a day when being single was really awesome.
- Your biggest fear as a single person.
- The biggest misconception you think people have about single life
- Sound off on the quote “Every woman has the exact love life she wants”
- Where you are in your life vs. where you thought you would be at this point
- Five things that are most important to you in a future mate
- Your favorite “weird/funny single behavior” – Anything you do that is uniquely YOU and that living alone allows you to do (For example, I sometimes dance around the house with my cat to Frank Sinatra)
- Google the meaning of your name and talk about how it fits or doesn’t fit you
- Your worst/funniest/most embarrassing date
- Your proudest accomplishment
- Describe how you met the last person you texted and talk about your friendship/relationship
- Describe the last moment you felt really, truly blissful
- Narrate a conversation between you and someone in your life who you never had closure with (a friend, an ex, a family member, etc.) What would you say? What would they say? What outcome would you hope for?
- If you planted a time capsule right now of your life to be opened in 20 years, what would be in it?
- What are your spiritual beliefs and how do they impact your relationships/relationship status?
- If you could have a conversation with yourself in high school, what would you say?
- What is something about you that people would be surprised to learn?
- Describe your most difficult breakup and what you learned from it.
- How would you pitch a reality show about yourself? To what network?
- What fictional character in a movie, tv show, or book do you identify with and why?
- Talk about a moment when you got annoyed with a married friend, a person in a relationship, or a person with kids (Be honest! No judgment!).
- If you could relive ONE day of your life, what would it be? And would you change anything?
- Describe a moment when you “paid it forward.” What happened and how did it feel?
- Name a song that makes you cry every time you hear it and why
- Talk about something that you really, really, really love about yourself.
- Describe a moment when you made a big, bold move. In any area of life: Career, Love, etc.
- Who is your closest or most special friend that you’ve never met and what do they mean to you? How did you cross paths? Talk about how you “met” them: Facebook, Twitter, an online support group, etc.
- Write a letter to your future mate saying whatever you want to say.
As I go through the 30 blog topics, I really find it thought provoking and a little bit intimidating. But nevertheless, I am up for the challenge. I hope you are too.
Stay in love! Stay in God’s love! ❤
Sarah Dawn 🙂